My other website wasn’t getting much traffic so I brought all my “First Home Story” interviews over here to RealEstateDecoded.com to get more listens.
Kristin had started her first job out of college as an engineer when she and her future husband decided to buy a house. In a story a lot of first-time home buyers will relate to, Kristin says she pretty much did everything wrong. But she did learn a lot about home improvements.
- Kristin sort of stumbled through the home buying process doing whatever her agent told her to do.
- She learned a lot about home repair.
- Kristin also learned that bordering a busy street makes the backyard less usable and is a ding on resale value.
Connect with Kristin
- Website: MeetKristin.com (goes to her YouTube channel)
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/klavanway
- Twitter: @RL8RGal
All First Home Stories
See a list of all “First Home Stories” interviews.
# # #
One Response to I Pretty Much Did Everything Wrong – Kristin LaVanway’s First Home Story (Part 1)
[…] check out Kristin LaVanway’s first home story where she talks about this exact […]
Comments are closed.