If you’ve ever asked yourself:
- “How can I make sure I don’t pay too much, sell too cheap or buy a lemon?”
- “How can I sell my house myself?”
- “I’ve never bought a home before so how can I avoid being taken advantage of?”
- “How can I avoid the nightmare my friends had buying (or selling) their house?”
You’re in the right place!
Hey, I’m John Wake (480-600-0947), founder of Real Estate Decoded.
I use my unique (weird) combination of 7 years as an agricultural economist and 15 years as a real estate agent to help home buyers and house sellers learn how real estate really works.
- Take control
- Save big bucks
- Avoid being taken advantage of
- Get the home you want for your family with less chaos
Together we’ll explore the inner workings of the archaic, but changing, home buying and home selling process in the United States.
After visiting this website for a while, I hope you’ll feel extremely prepared to begin buying or selling your home.
Real Estate Decoded is ideal for;
- First-time home buyers
- First-time FSBO (For-Sale-By-Owner) house sellers
- Anyone who plans to buy or sell a home in the next year and who wants to learn how real estate really works BEFORE they buy or sell.
Subscribe to Real Estate Decoded (free), and you’ll get unique, geeky insights into how real estate really works you won’t find anywhere else.