I wanted to interview Greg because he’s got a great website for California home sellers who are selling their homes directly as “for sale by owner,” NorCal FSBO. His FSBO website has a lot more detail into the nuts and bolts of the FSBO process than the typical real estate website. Greg’s main website, GregGlazer.com, also has a lot of good, practical information.
In this interview we talk about;
- When do FSBO sellers call a lawyer?
- The free consultation.
- The key to working with FSBOs.
- Who are the most likely people to be successful selling FSBO?
- Northern California, especially the Bay Area, Santa Clara County, Contra Costa County & the North Bay.
- “I’ll be with you the whole way.”
Some details of the California real estate contract
- The 17-Day Inspection, Appraisal and Loan Approval Contingency.
- Home Warranties.
- Pre-listing appraisals.
- Pricing properties for sale.
- Customary earnest money amounts.
- Multiple offers.
Do you know anyone thinking of buying or selling a home in Northern California? Please send them a link to this post.
Your comments are welcome!