My other website wasn’t getting much traffic so I brought all my “First Home Story” interviews over here to RealEstateDecoded.com to get more listens.
Michael’s timing was great when he bought his condo in 2015. First, he learned a ton about personal finance, then he saved a ton and decided he was ready to buy a place. Things happened fast once his started visiting open houses. Michael gives you the play-by-play of his home buying and his adventures in personal finance education.
- First, he learned all about personal finance.
- He was prepared when a great condo hit the market.
- His biggest, unhappy surprise about buying his condo was…
- AND Michael will become a professional golfer this year!
Here’s Michael’s blog post about buying his condo that I mentioned in the podcast.
Connect with Michael
- Website: InspireYourSuccess.com
- YouTube: Michael Leonard
- Twitter: @supamillennial
All First Home Stories
See a list of all “First Home Stories” interviews.
# # #